Sunshine Face Productions
The Menconi Performance Studio
Where you not only learn healthy technique, but how to become a self-sufficient artist.
Singing Technique Program Commercial
Voice Student Testimonials
(UPDATED VERSION COMING SOON!!)
We specialize in Bel Canto voice technique for the modern singer and acting lessons in Stella Adler, Stanislavsky, Chekhov, Meisner Acting Technique for theater & on-camera. Each student can sing all genres without sounding too classical and without loosing their voice while singing/acting for long periods of time. When students walk on stage or are in front of the camera, they don't just act, they become their characters with no hesitations.
We prepare our students for the real world with up to date training & performance opportunities as well as showcases in front of industry professionals when students are ready. We also provide services in song demo recording, voice overs, songwriting, music video making (directing, writing, filming, editing), video reels (directing, writing, filming, and editing), & more.
Private lessons & group classes in technique and performance skills. Students come from all walks of life. All ages & levels welcome!
BY THE TIME STUDENTS GRADUATE FROM LESSONS THEY:
1. Gain a lifelong, solid, consistent, & healthy technique that they can always count on in practice & performance.
2. Gain specific technical & personal notes in a notebook &/or computer file that is organized & always accessible for review.
3. Gain artistry, performance skills, & a strong voice that will look/sound authentic; Singers will sound appropriate to whatever style of music they are singing. (No fake sound or look.) Actors will be in the moment & truthful whether they are on stage, in front of the camera, or microphone.
4. Gain the confidence to always put on a great performance.
5. Gain focus & a more productive mind frame.
6. Become self-sufficient by knowing how to assess a problem & then fix it without creating a new issue.