Sunshine Face Productions
Work Study Internship Program
Looking for a small group of people to help with calling back/emailing clients, promotion, proof reading, helping with auditions, help with booking venues in tri-state area so that we can hold bigger classes and performances. We hold classes in Northern NJ, NY, and NYC.
We are also currently forming a satellite touring program where teachers/directors will be holding classes/workshops/performances in different locations across the US a few times a year.
Most of this work study internship can be done remotely from any computer and phone. This is a part time work study internship program.
We are looking for someone to join our family.
- Be organized, respectful, and responsible
- Have good communication skills
- Feel comfortable returning phone calls
- Have good writing skills
- Feel comfortable with using computer
programs like word, adobe (pdfs), etc.
- Be a team player
- Be high school age and up (preferably 16+)
BENEFITS OF WORK STUDY INTERNSHIP
- Work closely with up and coming company.
- Learn the business of all three divisions.
- Receive a glowing recommendation.
- Discount (up to 80% depending on class
and job performance/frequency) on all
lessons, classes, workshops, and performances.
- Performance/behind the scenes opportunities.
(Theatre, indie film sets, and more!)
- Gain IMDB credit as a crew or cast member!
- Possible future payment opportunities.
Send an email to [email protected] with your headshot, resume, cover letter,
questions, and why you would like to join our team! Please write "Work Study Internship" in the subject line.
Please be advised, there are only a small handful of spots open.
The Work Study Internship is an on- going, part time, yearly program.
This is an unpaid work study position that allows you to gain experience
and a heavy discount on all training Sunshine Face Productions provides.